CILUS Plus 200g
When applied in aqueous solution in such a way that the CILUS® PLUS can reach the root zone of plants the contained rhizobacteria, which are activated by hydration and the presence of root exudates, will rapidly populate the root area resulting in a number of very beneficial outcomes being obtained:
Features & Benefits
Features & Benefits
- Probiotic effect from the benefi cial micro-organisms rapidly competing for living space and depriving pathogenic organisms the space and nourishment required for them to establish.
- Increase in density and length of root hairs which in turn increases absorption of water and soil nutrients. • Phosphorus is made more bioavailable to plants due to the high phosphorus solubilisation activity of the rhizobacteria which can help to start young plants off or further help to produce a larger rootmass in older plants.
- Increase in bioavailability of trace elements – especially iron – and production of useful phytohormones giving marked improvement in root health which decreases stress sensitivity as well as increasing the productivity of plants to the benefi t of growth, yield and quality.
Composition: >10 to the power of 10 CFU/g Bacillus amyloliquefaciens Strain IT45.
• Formulation: wettable powder.
• Carrier: maltodextrin.
• Packaging: 200 g bag.
• Storage: 20 months maximum at ambient temperature protected from humidity in the original hermetically sealed packaging.
• Organic Agriculture: usable in organic production subject to certifi cation body approval.
• Application Method: apply using normal agricultural spray and micro irrigation equipment.
• Safety: naturally occurring organism which is safe to humans, the environment and benefi cial organisms when used as directed.
• Harvest Interval: none.
• Harmful Residues: none (Coliforms: <10/g).
The powder should be dissolved in water and drenched onto seedling trays, sprayed onto soil, applied to growing media or applied through drip irrigation.
• Dose Rates:
– 200 g/ ha.
– 0.008 g/ seedling in a planting cell.
• Application Frequency:
– At 2-3 week intervals for crops with a short growth cycle (2-3 months).
– At 4 week intervals for crops with a longer growth cycle.
• Application timing:
Apply the product in humid conditions. Optimal temperature is between10 °C and 30 °C.
CILUS® PLUS has been used on a wide range of crops under a range of conditions and no phytotoxicity has been observed.
Can be mixed with nutrients, minerals and organic fertilizers.
Before mixing with plant protection products consult our Technical Team.