RISETM P is a microbial preparation containing a very high concentration of Bacillus amyloliquefaciens strain IT45 isolated through Lallemand Research.
Providing natural crop stimulation for healthy growth, better yield and increased quality.
• Composition: >10 CFU/g Bacillus amyloliquefaciens Strain IT45 and Specific Yeast Fraction LYCC.
• Formulation: wettable powder.
• Packaging: 1 kg bag.
• Area treated/case: 1 hectare (ha).
• Storage: 20 months in the original packaging. Do not expose to frost or temperatures > 35 °C.
• Organic Agriculture: usable in organic production subject to certi cation body approval.
• Application Method: apply post emergent of the crop using normal agricultural spray equipment.
• Crops: Oilseed Rape, Cereals, Potatoes, Root Crops, Vegetable Brassicas, Alliums, Legumes, Other Vegetables.
• Safety: naturally occurring organism which is safe to humans, the environment and beneficial organisms when used as directed.
• Harvest Interval: none.
• Harmful Residues: none (Coliforms: <10/g).
Preparing the product for spraying:
• Fill the sprayer tank with water to half of the desired volume.
• Activate the return pump and agitation.
• Gradually incorporate the required amount of product into the water.
• Fill the water up to the total required volume.
• Agitate the mixture for at least 20 minutes before beginning to spray.
• Keep agitating until all spray mixture has been sprayed.
Achieving good contact between the organism and the soil is essential for the best performance of the product to be realised so applications done at earlier crop growth stages will allow better soil contact to be attained.
Water rates used should result in a drench effect being reached after application as this will best assist the organism to enter and percolate through the soil pro le. Reduction of water rates is not recommended as this will have a detrimental effect on product performance. Water volumes should never be lower than 150 liters/ ha.
The product should be applied in the morning and/or evening when cooler temperatures are prevalent and humidity is likely to be higher.
Optimal temperature is between 10 °C and 30 °C. Do not apply RISE P in hot and dry conditions.
RISE P can be used on a wide range of crops under a range of conditions and no phytotoxicity has been observed on crops it has been applied to.
Can be mixed with nutrients, minerals and organic fertilizers.
Before mixing with plant protection products consult our Technical Team.