An innovative plant growth promoting rhizobacteria (PGPR) plus yeast fractions particularly focused on increasing phosphorus and metallic ions availability to plants.
When applied in aqueous solution in such a way that the RISE P can reach the root zone of plants the contained micro-organisms, which are activated by hydration and the presence of root exudates, will rapidly populate the root area resulting in a number of very beneficial outcomes being obtained:
• Phosphorus is made more bioavailable to plants due to the high phosphorus solubilisation activity of the rhizobacteria which can help to start young plants o or further help to produce a larger rootmass in older plants.
• Increase in bioavailability of trace elements – especially iron – and production of useful phytohormones giving marked improvement in root health which decreases stress sensitivity as well as increasing the productivity of plants to the benefit of growth, yield and quality.
• Probiotic e ect from the beneficial microorganisms rapidly competing for living space and depriving pathogenic organisms the space and nourishment required for them to establish.
• Increase in density and length of root hairs which in turn increases absorption of water and soil nutrients.
• Composition: >109 CFU/g Bacillus amyloliquefaciens Strain IT45 and Specific Yeast Fraction LYCC.
• Formulation: wettable powder.
• Packaging: 1 kg bag.
• Area treated/case: 1 hectare (ha).
• Storage: 20 months in the original packaging. Do not expose to frost or temperatures > 35 °C.
• Organic Agriculture: usable in organic production subject to certi cation body approval.
• Application Method: apply post emergent of the crop using normal agricultural spray equipment.
• Crops: Oilseed Rape, Cereals, Potatoes, Root Crops, Vegetable Brassicas, Alliums, Legumes, Other Vegetables.
• Safety: naturally occurring organism which is safe to humans, the environment and beneficial organisms when used as directed.
• Harvest Interval: none.
• Harmful Residues: none (Coliforms: <10/g).
Preparing the product for spraying:
• Fill the sprayer tank with water to half of the desired volume.
• Activate the return pump and agitation.
• Gradually incorporate the required amount of product into the water.
• Fill the water up to the total required volume.
• Agitate the mixture for at least 20 minutes before beginning to spray.
• Keep agitating until all spray mixture has been sprayed.
Achieving good contact between the organism and the soil is essential for the best performance of the product to be realised so applications done at earlier crop growth stages will allow better soil contact to be attained.
Water rates used should result in a drench effect being reached after application as this will best assist the organism to enter and percolate through the soil pro le. Reduction of water rates is not recommended as this will have a detrimental effect on product performance. Water volumes should never be lower than 150 liters/ ha.
The product should be applied in the morning and/or evening when cooler temperatures are prevalent and humidity is likely to be higher.
Optimal temperature is between 10 °C and 30 °C. Do not apply RISE P in hot and dry conditions.
RISE P can be used on a wide range of crops under a range of conditions and no phytotoxicity has been observed on crops it has been applied to.
Can be mixed with nutrients, minerals and organic fertilizers.
Before mixing with plant protection products consult our Technical Team.